Wednesday, September 15, 2010

and the baking begins!

soo.. i dont really know how much baking ill end up doing this holiday season..(yes, im already starting with the holiday stuff)  but, my intentions are high!   i really dont want to bake and stuff my face with lots of delicious, calorie-loaded treats. and watch my waistline expand.. and EXPAND and.. disappear..:(  BUT- id like to taste them.   and i really, just enjoy baking in general.  ok, sooo.. first up:

rocky road peanut butter brownies.... oh my- soo good!
oh hello there cute little brownie..

a close up...just incase you couldnt see all the peanut butter cups in the first picture;)

profile..
im so glad i gave most of these away..thank the Lord we have six teachers to disperse them amongst

ok, now this is the REAL close up.. yum yum yum..


the recipe .. easy as pie..or brownie-whatever:

make brownies as directed by your choice of brownie mix.. let cool completely.
then beat 1 (7oz) jar of marshmallow creme, 1/2 cup of creamy peanut butter, and 1 tbsp of milk
spread evenly over top of brownies, then add 1/2 cup of chopped salted peanuts to the top. followed by 30 mini reeces peanut butter cups (chopped up). then drizzle with 1/4 cup of semi-sweet melted chocolate.. let set up and cut into however many pieces you want.  they are rich, so i made them smaller:) hope you make them and enjoy!

7 comments:

  1. holy yumminess Gina!!! Add a scoop of vanilla ice cream and I'm in heaven!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i so appreciate your creativity & work in the kitchen :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Jill-!!!!!?!? that sounds so good! Regina - coming from you, that's a huge compliment!!;) thank you! jo- let me know if you do!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. gina these look so delish! jay's favorite is pb and chocolate so i am going to have to try it. let's hope they turn out better than the pillow cookies! :)
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my! I could see my waistline disappearing if I ate these. I don't think I could stop.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i made them gina, they didn't come out like yours. xoxoxox still delish.

    ReplyDelete