Wednesday, April 7, 2010

evening blooms

its that time of year again.. the gardenias are blooming:) as im bustling in the front door the fragrance stops me in my tracks.. i hault and look over my shoulder.. and there they are- the big, white, billowy blooms:) i love the way they fill the evening air.. that delicious smell yanks me right out of my "oh- im- so- busy" world and replaces it with the "stop and enjoy the world around you feeling".. calm.


evening bloom..




floating blooms...


ahh.. adding the candle..now, its perfect :)

4 comments:

  1. So pretty and beautifully put. I can almost smell them. Nice touch with the candle. Truly beautiful flower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. gina you are so special :-)
    love you!
    jo

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks guys.. they smell so yummy.. jo, come pick one anytime you and jason are in the neighborhood!! aunt robbie.. wish i could send one up to you..xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohhh, i have this perfume that smells of gardenia. & i really like it. i love that you brought them inside for fragrance. you are a soul sista. :)

    ReplyDelete